Camera stabilization meets practical weight support with a small footprint!
The Ready Rig GS allows the operator to stop caring about the deadweight out in front, and focus on what matters. This becomes an absolute must for those long takes and longer days.
- vertical axis stabilization, supports up to 30lb
- Extended range of motion over other gimbal support systems
- Quick release connector
- Carbon Fiber support arms
- 1000D Cordura pack exterior
- Precision engineered aluminium CNC frame & only quality American parts.
- Pass through a doorway or sit in a car with ease
- Unpack and get to work right away
- Light weight small footprint for travel
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty / Replacement parts available
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
Two sided dampening on each rod softens Y axis translations such as the operators gait providing a more stable and usable image.
Newly designed waist support system evenly distributes the weight across your hips. When in use the rear accessory plate functions to pull back the systems center of mass reducing strain on the back.
The whole system can easily fit through a standard doorway allowing the operator more freedom of movement on set and less bumping into things. By keeping everything close to the body we were able to make a system that maps to the operators sense of space.
The operator has full range of motion to perform moves with the help of the camera rig.
Assembles in less than 2 minutes and fits into included carry case for easy travel, the fully assembled weight is 10lb.