Camera stabilization meets practical weight support with a small footprint!
The Ready Rig GS allows the operator to stop caring about the deadweight out in front, and focus on what matters. This becomes an absolute must for those long takes and longer days.This package contains the Ready Rig GS with the newly released ProArms preinstalled, increasing your payload up to 40lbs!. The ProArms can be operated in the locked or unlocked position providing the operator support throughout the systems new increased range. Now you can mount your monitor on the arm itself!
- vertical axis stabilization, supports up to 40lbs now with PRO Arms
- Extended range of motion over other gimbal support systems and the regular GS model
- Quick release connector
- Carbon Fiber support arms
- 1000D Cordura pack exterior
- Precision engineered aluminium CNC frame & only quality American parts.
- Pass through a doorway or sit in a car with ease
- Unpack and get to work right away
- Light weight small footprint for travel
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty / Replacement parts available
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
Two sided dampening on each rod softens Y axis translations such as the operators gait providing a more stable and usable image.
Newly designed waist support system evenly distributes the weight across your hips. When in use the rear accessory plate functions to pull back the systems center of mass reducing strain on the back.
The whole system can easily fit through a standard doorway allowing the operator more freedom of movement on set and less bumping into things. By keeping everything close to the body we were able to make a system that maps to the operators sense of space.
The operator has full range of motion to perform moves with the help of the camera rig.
Assembles in less than 2 minutes and fits into included carry case for easy travel, the fully assembled weight is 10lb.
When coupled with our CineMilled PRO-Ring System, the Ready Rig GS really comes to life!
Use the combination to do low to high moves in “JIB MODE”
Or use with the “Hand held mount” for fast kinetic handheld work while saving your back!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.